QuickBlox iOS Sample Chat (Swift)
This is a code sample for QuickBlox platform. It is a great way for developers using QuickBlox platform to learn how to integrate private and group chat, add text and image attachments sending into your application.
Welcome to QuickBlox Credentials, where you can get your credentials in just 5 minutes! All you need is to:
- Register a free QuickBlox account and add your App there.
- Update credentials in your Application Code
This Sample demonstrates how to work with Chat QuickBlox module.
It allows to:
- Authenticate with Quickblox Chat and REST.
- Receive and display list of dialogs.
- Modify dialog by adding occupants.
- Real-time chat messaging and attachment's handling.
- Push notification receiving functionality.
- Authorization view.
- List of user's dialog.
- Dialog chat view.
- Dialog chat info.
- New dialog view.
- Edit dialog view.
CocoaPods is a dependency manager for Cocoa projects. You can install it with the following command:
$ gem install cocoapods
CocoaPods 1.1+ is required to build project with QuickBlox 2.17+.
To integrate QuickBlox into the sample-chat-swift run the following command:
$ pod install
Additional libraries used via CocoaPods:
Original sample description & setup guide - iOS Chat Sample