Atom YouCompleteMe package
YouCompleteMe for Atom
- Semantic code completion using autocomplete+
- Diagnostic display and quick fix using linter
- Commands and context menus to query the type of variables or methods
- Commands and context menus to go to declaration or definition
- Go to declaration or definition with mouse click using hyperclick
- alt+y t Get Type
- alt+y p Get Parent
- alt+y g Go To
- alt+y i Go To Imprecise
- alt+y c Go To Declaration
- alt+y d Go To Definition
- Install the package.
- Configure the path to your python executable and ycmd installation.
For detailed instructions and troubleshooting on building ycmd, see ycmd's README.
- By default this package is enabled for C/C++/Objective-C/Objective-C++ only.
You can enable other filetypes supported by YouCompleteMe in settings.