This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
Qv2ray Plugin for Trojan-Go.
Tons of improvements:
- empty sni now won't trigger an error
- supported drag-drop kernel file detection
- supported test-run of Trojan-Go core
- added kernel path checker: preventing some extremely smart actions
- added explicit instructions for configuring Trojan-Go core file
- refined file open dialog: platform-specific kernel chooser
- suppressed the direct editing of core path
This release is brought to you by @DuckSoft.