Mirrors is a small in-progress game developed by me, Qwerp-Derp. It's a puzzle game in which you have to light up all of the tiles in order to pass the level.
To install the game, you need to run
./build.sh, which then prompts you if you want to compile or not. Press "y", and then wait for a while.
If an error pops up when compiling, please create an issue here.
If you want to compile the code on this GitHub page and try it out, you need to use CrSFML (available here), and follow the instructions there to run and execute the program.
I'm currently developing this game in my own spare time, so the progress may be a bit slow - but it doesn't really matter.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/Qwerp-Derp/mirrors/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Hanyuan Li - creator, maintainer