dplyr - Tutorial
- Make sure you have the latest release of R (3.2.3)
- You can get the latest release (2015-12-10, Wooden Christmas-Tree, R-3.2.3) here: https://cran.cnr.berkeley.edu/
- Make sure you have RStudio installed.
- If don't have it, you can get it here: https://www.rstudio.com/products/rstudio/download/
- If you have it, make sure you have the latest version.
- If you like to have the latest cool features of Studio, you can get the Preview Version
- After steps (1) and (2), go to RStudio:
- Update your packages:
update.packages(ask = FALSE, checkBuilt = TRUE)
- Install packages we'll be using:
install.packages("dplyr", dependencies = TRUE) install.packages("nycflights13", dependencies = TRUE)
Please provide feedback: http://bit.ly/rladies_form