SailfishOS client for KDE-Connect
- Openrepos: https://openrepos.net/content/r1tschy/sailfish-connect
- Harbour: in the future (when app is stable)
✔️Pairing ✔️Plugin management ✔️Use background daemon 🚧Downloads/Uploads (Payload)
✔️Battery ✔️Clipboard ✔️Telepathy ✔️Mpris ✔️Ping 🚧Touchpad 🚧SendNotifications ⭕️FindMyPhone ⭕️RemoteKeyboard ⭕️ReceiseNotifications ⭕️Telephony ⭕️Share ⭕️RunCommand ⭕️Sftp
✔️Device list ✔️Pairing ✔️Plugin management ✔️Edit device name 🚧SSL key hash view 🚧Device view
🚧LAN (some bugs exist) ❌Bluetooth (no QtBluetooth in Harhour allowed)
- Translations: https://www.transifex.com/r1tschy/sailfish-connect
- Code: You are welcome to make pull request in Github :)
- Clipboard: Changed clipboard content is only recognized when window is in foreground. (#7)
- LAN: Sometimes link gets destroyed right after first connection
- Symptom: No connection to other device after app start, but connection is possible.
- Workaround: Do a refresh from Sailfish Connect or KDE Connect.
Uses a modified pure-Qt core library from the KDE-Connect desktop client.