RAPIDS Academy Repository
Welcome to the RAPIDS Academy git repository!
RAPIDS Academy gives a way to learn Python GPU coding and data science from top project creators and contributors. We've come together to provide GPU tutorials, classes, and trainings based on our diverse and long-running experiences. For further information, see our official website.
This git repository is a place to get access to our guides and lessons that go along with our live streams and instructor-led labs.
Environment: Get going quickly with a GPU Python notebook environment prebuilt for a recent stable version of RAPIDS. See our instructions for various free and self-hosted options.
Tutorials: Clone this repository by running in your shell or a notebook cell:
! git clone https://github.com/RAPIDSAcademy/rapidsacademy.git
- Start! Browse our notebook tutorials on github and then open the corresponding tutorial of choice in your local install
We welcome new tutorials, especially around specific general techniques and application areas, and tweaks to existing ones!
Contact staff on our main site or Slack for running a session
RAPIDS Academy Resources & Contact
- Homepage - See past session recordings and sign up for upcoming ones
- GitHub - All materials up for free
- Twitter - Follow for updates on Twitter
- Slack chat - Discussions and Q&A on RAPIDS.ai Slack channel