A to-do list of projects. Not a place for bugs in existing packages (use the package's GitHub issue tracker).
- Quick Description: Interface to the ADIOS I/O library.
- Needs: Documentation, vignette, higher-level interface, possible memory management issues (test with valgrind)
- Quick Description: Mapreduce over MPI
- Needs: Finish implementing map and reduce primitives, documentation, vignette.
- Quick Description: A set of scripts for managing a linux environment. Have things like nightly pbdR package builds, ppa/binary distributions, measure/log package statistics from CRAN/GitHub, etc.
- Needs: See description above.
- Quick Description: Machine learning algorithms implemented on top of pbdMPI and/or pbdDMAT.
- Needs: better tests, more methods
- Quick Description: Plotters for MPI and performance counter (PAPI) profilers
- Needs: more pbdPAPI plots, more than barplots for MPI profilers, eventual integration with TAU
- Quick Description: Sparse matrix/vector methods over PETSc.
- Needs: better build scripts, integration into pbdDMAT, vignette/documentation, better configure/build testing (and/or finish pbdSSLAP)
- Move to static hosting for documentation, vignettes, package sources/binaries, etc (see pbdRchive above).
- Update/rewrite installation instructions in markdown for non-terrible html generation
- Fix staticdocs to work with pbd packages; generate website documentation with fixed staticdocs.
- Parallel IO tools
- dplasma integration in pbdBASE/pbdDMAT
Nice to Have
- Scheduler integration for the client/server