pbdSLAP provides scalable linear algebra packages including BLACS, PBLAS, and ScaLAPACK via pbdMPI based on ScaLAPACK version 2.0.2.
- R version 2.14.0 or higher with pbdMPI installed.
- SUN HPC 8.2.1 (OpenMPI) for Solaris.
- OpenMPI for Linux.
- OpenMPI for Mac OS X.
- MS-MPI for Windows.
For installing pbdSLAP,
- see "INSTALL" for Solaris, Linux and Mac OS.
- see "INSTALL.win.*" for Windows.
More information about pbdSLAP can be found in
- pbdSLAP vignette at
pbdSLAP is authored and maintained by the pbdR core team:
- Wei-Chen Chen
- Drew Schmidt
- George Ostrouchov
- Pragneshkumar Patel
With additional contributions from:
- Brian Ripley (Solaris & Mac)
For copyrights on the shipped ScaLAPACK code, see