Blackjack is a popular card game where the player tries to beat the dealer in one of three ways.
- Get 21 points on the player's first two cards (called a "blackjack" or "natural"), without a dealer blackjack
- Reach a final score higher than the dealer without exceeding 21
- Let the dealer draw additional cards until their hand exceeds 21.
- See more on How to Play
- Hit, stand, or deal a new hand once a round is over
- Bet any amount (that you have)
- Decks get shuffled once they're halfway through
- HTML, CSS, & Bootstrap