Demo (Coming Soon)
Check back by the first week of March.
Have you ever seen a food post on instagram and felt a sudden craving for it? Have you ever seen a dish on TV and wondered how you could make that? With Makit, you can find out how! Makit is a web app that takes an image or video of food and returns a breakdown of the ingredients used, recipes for those ingredients, and nearby stores or restaurants that offer them. Your next culinary adventure is just one click away!
- Upload a picture or a video of food, and Makit will find the main ingredients used to make it.
- To ensure accurate results, you can manually add and remove ingredients as needed.
- Makit will provide a breakdown of the nutrition information for those ingredients.
- Track what you eat to help maintain your diet.
- Using the ingredients found, Makit will make its best guess and return a list of potential recipes.