Pokemon Arena is a turn-based pokemon battle simulator being developed by Ray Yang, Phong Mach, Rigo Hernandez, and Sam Blankenship.
- All Pokemon and moves (except for Substitute) from Generation 1.
- "Custom" animations for select status conditions and move.
- Accurate (mostly) battle mechanics designed to emulate battles from traditional, hand-held Pokemon games.
- Turn counter that keeps track of a battle's turn-history.
- Full team selection with up to 6 pokemon per team to battle with.
- Players will be able to switch out pokemon during a battle just like in other games.
- Team manager that lets you create and customize your own pokemon teams.
- Integrated Pokedex to display comprehensive information about Generation 1 Pokemon and moves.
- Player vs. Player battles!
- Replaced PokeAPI default sprites with Generation 6 animated sprites.