This package provides a collection of command line tools and Java libraries to process RDF* data and SPARQL* queries.
New to RDF* and SPARQL*? If you want to know what RDF* and SPARQL* are about, please refer to our short position statement: "The RDF* and SPARQL* Approach to Annotate Statements in RDF and to Reconcile RDF and Property Graphs."
The command line tools available in this collection are:
- a tool to convert RDF data into RDF* data,
- a tool to convert RDF* data into RDF data,
- a tool to rewrite SPARQL* queries into SPARQL queries,
- a tool to execute SPARQL* queries over RDF* data, and
- a tool to execute SPARQL* queries over RDF reification data in a SPARQL endpoint.
The core components of the Java source code of the aforementioned tools are RDF*/SPARQL*-aware extensions for the Apache Jena framework for building RDF-based applications. Hence, the source code in this repository may also be used as a Java library for building RDF*-based and/or SPARQL*-based applications. In particular, the source code contains the following components:
- a parser for the Turtle* format,
- a simple Turtle*-like serializer, and
- a parser for SPARQL* queries.
For a collection of command line tools and Java libraries that connect the RDF* data model and Property Graphs refer to our RDFstarPGConnectionTools.
Running a conversion from Turtle Star to Turtle
Have Docker installed then at a bash command prompt run:
docker run --rm -it -v RDFstarTools_m2:/root/.m2 -v `pwd`:/mnt maven:3.8-jdk-8 /mnt/entry.sh