Deployer is a PHP Application deployment system powered by Laravel 5.5, written & maintained by Stephen Ball.
Check out the releases, license, screenshots and contribution guidelines.
See the wiki for information on system requirements, installation & upgrade instructions and answers to common questions.
What it does
- Deploys applications to multiple servers accessible via SSH
- Clones your project's git repository
- Installs composer dependencies
- Runs arbitrary bash commands
- Gracefully handles failure in any of these steps
- Keeps a number of previous deployments
- Monitors that cronjobs are running
- Allows deployments to be triggered via a webhook
What it doesn't do
- Provision VMs
- Install system packages
- Configure the web server, database or other services
- Run a test suite or check code quality
Deployer is licensed under The MIT License (MIT).