Cool Tools and Stuff
If you've got a tool, framework, or library you want to show the group, add your name a a title here.
What is StackDay?
StackDay talks are usually 30mins in length. This is a time to do a demo, talk about why you like the library/framework/tool, etc. and generally show it off to the group.
Example StackDay topics:
- "Here's a cool tool I created to make it easy/better to do X"
- "I discovered this cool library recently and it lets me do Y"
- "You probably know about framework Z, but did you know it can also be used to W?"
- "Here's a cool demo!"
This Year's StackDay Talks:
- Mike Amundsen - "Is there a sufficiently stable definition of REST?"
- Matt Dobson - Zetta : Generating Hypermedia APIs for Devices
- Darrel Miller - Runscope : Continuous testing and monitoring of hypermedia APIs
- Lorinda Brandon - SmartBear : The Girl Geek Imperativeor "I thought there going to be girls here."
- Ted Epstein - RepreZen : Next-Generation API Design Workbench
- Rob Zazueta - NARWHL: A Design Framework for Building Adaptable APIs