Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Demos, Tutorials, and More
StackDay is a chance for everyone to show off their favorite tools, libraries, tips and tricks. Unlike the 5in5 and Feature Talks, StackDay talks can be anywhere from a short five minute "tip talk" to an extended interactive demo/tutorial of more than an hour. StackDay is a great day for getting your hands on new tools and kicking the tires on products you've always wanted to try.
So far, we've to the following StackDay presentations lined up:
- Provisioning vs in-place editing on hypermedia client (~45 minutes) by Todd Brackley
- JSON Schema WAT (~35 minutes) by Ivan Goncharov
- Using mitmproxy / burp for reverse engineering undocumented APIs by Chris Busse
- generator-openapi-repo: API portal on GitHub in less than 10 minutes (~45 minutes) by Roman Hotsiy
- API Assistant (10 minutes) by Tim Dietrich.
- Hypermedia Client Demo (30 minutes) by Mike Amundsen.
- Function JSON in Java 8 (45 mins)
We're working to line up other StackDay presentations now. If you've got an idea for one, just add it to your People Page and place the link here.