- Clone this repo
git clone https://github.com/RITlug/TigerOS.git
Build the ISO
From the directory where you cloned this repo run the commands below. You may need to preface it with
sudo if you do not have root privileges.
chmod +x make-iso.sh ./make-iso.sh
With a 3.40GHz dual core i3 CPU with hyperthreading enabled and 16GB of RAM, the build process after the initial build should take approximately 40 minutes to complete. The initial build time will vary based on specs.
- Christian Martin (Lead) (find me on IRC as ctmartin)
- Josh Bicking (Tutorials and Scripts) email@example.com
- Regina Locicero (Designer) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Zabel (Scripts and UI) email@example.com
- Aidan Kahrs (Former Project Lead, Consulting) firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional thanks to many others for their contributions.
Please see CONTRIBUTING.md
- RITlug website
- RITlug @ GitHub
- About Fedora Remixes
- Building ISOs With Livemedia Creator
- 2017-02-24 Etherpad notes