v1.0.0 - Initial release
Teleirc now has cleaner code, simpler configuration, and all of the features that we have discussed so far. Seems like a good time to tag a v1.0.0 release. Glad people find this useful!
I've also never done a GitHub 'release' before, so hopefully this works correctly...
- Isolated configuration values from program file into a configuration file
- Additional configuration options
- Option to relay (or not) join, leave, kick, action messages from IRC to Telegram
- Configuration for prefix/suffix values to wrap Telegram usernames / names in IRC
- Code clean-up following ES6
- Improved documentation in the README
How to contribute
Want to help with teleirc? Feel free to file issues for features you'd like to see in the bot, bugs you may have found, or let us know you're using the bot so we can give you credit in the README file.