The TeleIRC team is proud to present the v1.3.1 release. This release is a bugfix release with minor, non-breaking changes. The changes are described below in the changelog.
Our thanks for the volunteered time and effort of these people who contributed to this release:
Additionally, this release also brings new branding and a logo thanks to our friends at @uracreative. Shout-outs to @elioqoshi, @richardbmx, and @AnXh3L0 for their support and effort in our new brand makeover.
- Bold usernames in message prefixes
- Include filetype in IRC string when a document is uploaded on Telegram
- Include zero-width space in username for join/part messages to group
Other contributor-oriented changes in this release include…
- New contributor guidelines introduced
- Upgrades to docs toolchain dependencies to resolve CVEs
- New brand assets added to git repository
As a note, this is the last planned release for the RIT Spring 2019 semester. Regular development sprints are expected to continue in August 2019. Some work may be done between May and August, but most likely will be done outside of a sprint.
Let us know your feedback and how we can improve TeleIRC for you.