Welcome to Directus, a free and open-source, client-friendly database GUI written in Backbone.js that provides a feature-rich environment for rapid development and management of custom database solutions. Directus makes no assumptions about how you should architect your schema – giving you the freedom to tailor the database to your specific project needs and provide an intuitive, one-to-one interface to your users. And instead of encompassing your entire project, Directus focuses on a lightweight core suite designed to integrate with the frameworks already in your workflow.
- Designer and Original Author: @BenHaynes
- Lead Developer: @WellingGuzman
- Developers: @coolov, @freen, @jel-massih, @Lasha
View the Directus documentation here:
- Installation & Configuration
- Settings & Customization
- Inputs and Interfaces
- Getting Started Using Directus
- Extending Directus
- Development Build
- Directus REST API
- Ports, Libraries, and Frameworks to Consider
Discovered a bug? Please create an issue here on GitHub!
For transparency and insight into our release cycle, releases will be numbered with the follow format:
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backwards compatibility bumps the major
- New additions without breaking backwards compatibility bumps the minor
- Bug fixes and misc changes bump the patch
For more information on semantic versioning, please visit http://semver.org/.