- This is a tool set for Lake 5 Media and Qinghe Tech Programmer.
- It includes make-app for creating a new app.
- first please install svn and git
- please add the following sys env variables
- PAKAGES #common;qhtcommon;customtags;rem
$make-app# to create a new app
$l5m dup file.csv original newor
$duplicate-app file.csv original new#duplicate a app with the files in file.csv, and use new to replace original
$l5m dup package original new#duplicate an application from special package, no file.csv required.
$l5m svn status#ls all uncommitted files
$l5m svn log#ls all today's commits
$l5m svn update packs#update all packges.
Contributing to l5m-tools
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2013 RONGHAI. See LICENSE.txt for further details.