=== WP Accessible Twitter Feed ===
Contributors: rianrietveld Donate link: http://wp-accessible.org/ Tags: twitter, tweets, accessible, WCAG Requires at least: 3.0 Tested up to: 4.1 Stable tag: 1.0 License: GPLv2 or later License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
A WordPress widget with an accessible Twitter feed. HTML validates for WCAG 2.0. Uses OAuth for Twitter API 1.1 authorization.
== Description ==
A widget with an accessible Twitter feed. Validates for WCAG 2.0. This plugin requires PHP5. The code is based on the native Genesis Widget by StudioPress and also uses Twitter Feed for Developers by Storm Consultancy (Liam Gladdy) and OAuth for the Twitter API 1.1 authorization.
== Installation ==
You can install WP Accessible Twitter Feed using the built in WordPress plugin installer by uploading the .zip file. If you download WP Accessible Twitter Feed manually, make sure it is uploaded to "/wp-content/plugins/".
Activate the WP Accessible Twitter Feed in the "Plugins" admin panel using the "Activate" link. Setting are included in the widget.
The Twitter feed authorization can be set in the menu item Setting -> Twitter Feed Auth.
How to get the authorization keys and tokes:
- log in with your Twitter account data at https://dev.twitter.com/apps
- select "create a new application"
- fill out your name/description/website
- agree on the Rules Of The Road
- fill out the CAPTCHA
- select Create my access token
- copy/paste the keys and tokens in the WordPress menu item Settings -> Twitter Feed Auth
For questions and support mail Rian Rietveld at email@example.com
== Changelog ==
= 1.0 =
- fixed bug Undefined index: twitter_duration
- fixed bug Undefined index: twitter_include_rts
= 0.3 =
- bugfix - hide/show replies now works
- bugfix - cache is now deleted on update widget
- bugfix - cache duration was set twice, now is't only set with the settings -> Twitter Feed Auth
- added option to show/hide retweets
- updated .pot files
= 0.2 =
- added Twitter API 1.1 authentication, integrating oAuth Twitter Feed for Developers by Storm Consultancy (Liam Gladdy) and the OAuth lib. You can find that at http://oauth.net
- added time posted of the tweet
= 0.1 =
- First release
Changes made to Genesis_Latest_Tweets_Widget:
- stand alone widget
- included function genesis_tweet_linkify, renamed it wp_accessible_tweet_linkify
- removed target is _blank for links, so they don't open in a new window
- removed title attribute in links (messes up screen reader output)
- removed links on hashtags to prevent a overload of links for a tweet
- removed the timestamp/link to prevent a overload of links for a tweet
- removed inline style for font-size
- included a .pot file and dutch .po/.mo files