Table of Contents Support
Custom Download Builder Support
Github Repo Include Support (Thanks to Joel Sutherland)
IE8+, Firefox 11+, Chrome, Safari 4+
- If you want to create a project page for your project, customize documentation.html to fit your project
- If you want to provide users with a custom build of your project, customize customDownload.html to fit your project
- That's it!
If you find that you need a feature that Document-Bootstrap does not currently support, either let me know via the Document-Bootstrap issue tracker, or fork Document-Bootstrap on Github.
0.2.0 - August 21, 2012
- Updated to Twitter Bootstrap 2.1
- Updated to Tocify 0.5.0
- Updated to jQuery 1.8.0
- Updated to jQueryUI 1.8.23
- Added Github-jQuery-Repo-Widget
- Added History.js
- Updated CSS styles
0.1.0 - August 8, 2012
- Initial Document-Bootstrap release. Added documentation.
Greg Franko - @gfranko
Copyright (c) 2012 Greg Franko
Licensed under the MIT license.