RPG JS v2
RPG JS use CanvasEngine 1.3.1. Think integrate CanvasEngine and all extensions before RPG JS
Uses http://localhost for to test
How does it work ?
- RPG JS is based primarily on data stored in JSON files.
- The project contains a very specific folder structure.
- The engine used is CanvasEngine (last version) for display, collisions, sound, but especially for creating scenes.
The core of RPG JS is composed of three parts:
- Sprites : Display characters and sets the stage
- Games : Contains only data manipulation (no display)
- Scenes : The scenes are the link between the data manipulation and display. It also gets input from the keyboard or joystick
- Fix change the appearance of the hero
- Fix execution of an event when the hero is stopped
- Spacebar usable in the selection
- Fix the moving pictures and rotations
- Fix test of a item possessed in the condition command if item does not exist
- Fix test of self switch
- Works on IE
- Fix refresh an event after choice
- Fix collision when the height of the Sprite is different from 48px
- Avoid multiple animations on a moving sprite
- Fix motion animation that was not displayed sometimes
MIT. Free for commercial use.