CFW in your NAND.
##How to Install
- Download ShadowNAND Installer from here
- Download ShadowNAND itself from here
- Download other required files from here
- Put ShadowNAND files, other required files, and your
- Boot from
ShadowNAND_Installer.binor other entry points.
##How to use
- Download and install SaltFW v3.0 in ShadowNAND way (
- SaltFW is the companion CFW for ShadowNAND until ShadowNAND has more features.
##What can it do:
homebrew/3ds/boot.bin, this can be any payload.
homebrew/3ds/boot.binwith screeninit by pressing
DPAD_DOWNon launch, this can be any payload.
- CtrBootManager9 is the bootmanager of choice. Download here.
- Boot to SysNAND if no payload or SD found. (thanks to @AuroraWright)
- Patches firmwrites, so you can update your sysNAND.
- Patches sigchecks so it can show/launch unsigned programs.
- No reboot patches yet, so no AGB/TWL/SAFE_MODE booting.
- Splash screen.
- Reboot patches.
- AGB/TWL FIRM patches.
- Built-in bootloader with GUI.
- EmuNAND support.
- External injector/loader support.
- Region/Language emulation.
- Region-free patches.
sdmmc.c & sdmmc.h originally written by Normatt
Licensed under GPLv2 or any later version, refer to the license.txt file included.
- Smealum and contributors for libctru
- Normatt for sdmmc.c and .h, and also for .ld files and the log from 3dmoo9 that provided us with some of the information needed to get screen init
- Christophe Devine for the SHA codes
- Archshift for i2c.c and .h
- Megazig for crypto.c and .h
- Patois for original BRAHMA code
- Smealum, Derrek, Plutoo for publishing the exploit
- Yellows8 and Plutoo as ideators of it
- 3dbrew community
- bilis/b1l1s for his screen init code, and work on inegrating it into stage 2
- dark_samus for work on integrating screen init into stage 2
- AuroraWright for the main features.