Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- View HTML: Explanation of the HTML part of a view.
- View "code-behind": Explanation of the view "code-behind" class.
- View model: Explanation how to implement the view model class.
Event methods: Lists the event methods like
- Paging: Explains the paging and navigation mechanisms.
- Dialogs: Explains how to show views as dialogs.
- Package: Some information about packages and how you should implement them.
- Internationalization: Shows how to translate the GUI in multiple languages.
- Loading screen: Shows how to show and hide the default loading screen.
- Best practices: Lists some best practices to avoid common pitfalls.
- common Package: Some information about the optional "common" package.
- Page Restore: Enable page restore to rebuild the application state from an URL.
- Avoiding memory leaks: Shows some techniques to avoid memory leaks.
- Implement own KnockoutJS bindings: Avoid problems with KnockoutJS bindings.
- Use jQuery widgets as views: Shows how to enable bindings for a jQuery widget.