Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
This release includes changes to improve compilation under macOS 10.14 Mojave:
- For the MouseWindow and DisplayWindow apps
- For PYCMIX
(Note: Anyone getting errors about libcrypto when trying to compile PYCMIX (e.g., under Linux) can edit rtcmix/src/parser/python/print_libpython.py to uncomment the line that includes -lcrypto before recompiling.)
It also includes recent changes to the LPCPLAY instrument.
Many bug fixes, internal code and build improvements, and a few features, including...
- Pass in named variables from the shell via --varname arguments.
- Dynamic pfields for PVOC.
- Neil Thornock instruments (BROWN, CRACKLE, DUST, HENON, LATOOCARFIAN, MULTIFM, PINK).
- LOCALIZE instrument for 3-D localization.
- BWESINE instrument to play bandwidth-enhanced sine waves for additive synthesis.
- Additional pitch conversion functions for MIDI note numbers and use of floats, rather than integers, for these.
- Audio render thread efficiency improvement (when configured --with-multithread).