This release includes changes to improve compilation under macOS 10.14 Mojave:
- For the MouseWindow and DisplayWindow apps
- For PYCMIX
(Note: Anyone getting errors about libcrypto when trying to compile PYCMIX (e.g., under Linux) can edit rtcmix/src/parser/python/print_libpython.py to uncomment the line that includes -lcrypto before recompiling.)
It also includes recent changes to the LPCPLAY instrument.
Many bug fixes, internal code and build improvements, and a few features, including...
- Pass in named variables from the shell via --varname arguments.
- Dynamic pfields for PVOC.
- Neil Thornock instruments (BROWN, CRACKLE, DUST, HENON, LATOOCARFIAN, MULTIFM, PINK).
- LOCALIZE instrument for 3-D localization.
- BWESINE instrument to play bandwidth-enhanced sine waves for additive synthesis.
- Additional pitch conversion functions for MIDI note numbers and use of floats, rather than integers, for these.
- Audio render thread efficiency improvement (when configured --with-multithread).