Lazymine is a simple Redmine client which focuses on providing pleasant user experience while entering time to Redmine.
How to build?
- Install Node - https://nodejs.org/
- Clone the repository.
- Run "npm install" which will install all the dependencies.
- Run "npm install gulp -g" which will install gulp globally.
- Run "gulp" and "dist" folder will be created with the latest JS build.
- Run "gulp build" and "build" folder will be created with the executables.
What are we up to ?
Need more Details? Take a look at our wiki.