Examples for getting started and testing RabbitMax hardware
RabbitMax Flex is an open source hardware Raspberry Pi HAT (add-on board) for rapid prototyping of Internet of Things (IoT) powered by free and open source software. It features:
- IR transmitter (IR LED)
- IR receiver (IR photo sensor)
- Piezoelectric speaker (buzzer)
- RGB LED
- Slot for modular 16x2 LCD character display
- Slots for up to 5 plug and play I2C sensors for temperature, barometric pressure, humidity and light
- UART (Universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter) pins for debugging
Support the project by backing RabbitMax Flex IndieGoGo campaign.
Run make to build each application written in the C programming language.
Execute the following command to install the required packages for Python development:
sudo apt-get install python-dev python-rpi.gpio
Execute the following commands to download and install Adafruit Python BMP library:
git clone https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_Python_BMP.git cd Adafruit_Python_BMP sudo python setup.py install