Auto Fill Alt Tags (WordPress Plugin)
Automatically fills in alt tags for your images in the post content.
Contributors: radgh Donate link: https://paypal.me/radgh Tags: pages, noindex, robots Requires at least: 3.8 Tested up to: 4.9.4 Stable tag: 1.0 License: GPLv3 License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt
Automatically fills in alt tags for your images in the post content. Preserves existing alt text if it exists. If alt text is not entered for an attachment, the caption or title will be used instead. No configuration necessary.
- Does not override existing alt text.
- Does not provide alt text for external images, or images that are not in the media library.
- Only compatible with text that goes through
the_contentfilter, this may not fix every image in your theme.
- Upload the plugin files to
/wp-content/plugins/auto-fill-alt-tags/, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress
- View a page's source code and confirm that your images now have alt tags.
Frequently Asked Questions
- First release
Nothing to note, this is the first version.