RS WooCommerce Order Messages (WordPress Plugin)
Adds configurable messages that appear on order complete pages and in order emails. Messages can be set globally or per-product, and can be limited to specific order statuses.
Contributors: radgh Donate link: https://paypal.me/radgh Tags: woocommerce, emails, debugging Requires at least: 3.2 Tested up to: 4.9.8 Stable tag: 1.0.0 License: GPLv3 License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt
Adds configurable messages that can be displayed on the checkout page or emails in WooCommerce. Messages can be configured to appear in various locations, and can be set to only appear for certain order statuses. Messages can be configured at a global or product level.
- Upload the plugin files to
/wp-content/plugins/rs-woocommerce-order-messages/, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress
- Find global settings in WooCommerce > Order Messages or find per-product settings when editing a product under Product Order Messages
- Add one or more messages.
- View your message by viewing an order results page, or sending a customer email.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Menu Order for?
Use that to re-order the messages, lower numbers come first. This is important when you display a message at the same spot for multiple products.
- First release