RS WooCommerce Orders on Profile (WordPress Plugin)
Displays a user's WooCommerce orders on their user profile, inside a table.
Contributors: radgh Donate link: https://paypal.me/radgh Tags: woocommerce, emails, debugging Requires at least: 4.9 Tested up to: 5.3.1 Stable tag: 1.1.4 License: GPLv3 License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt
Displays a table of orders on user profile pages.
New columns can be added with the filter
woop/table_headers. Data in the table can be customized with the filter
- Upload the plugin files to
/wp-content/plugins/rs-woocommerce-orders-on-profile/, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress
- Navigate to a user's profile screen
- Locate the WooCommerce Orders table
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Menu Order for?
Use that to re-order the messages, lower numbers come first. This is important when you display a message at the same spot for multiple products.
- Fixed table sorting not working because of incorrect class name
- Released on Github