How To Contribute
This wiki is made possible by the content contributed by Lightning Network enthusiasts.
Contribute With GitBook
Contribute within seconds using the GitBook UI:
- Contact us via Telegram, Twitter, or email. Tell us what excites you about Lightning, and we'll give you an invite link!
- Sign into GitBook. Use your GitHub account, Google account, or email and password.
- Click "Create A Draft".
- Create new pages and edit existing ones.
- Click "Save".
- Click "Describe this draft" and add a description.
- Click "Merge" to make your changes live, click "Archive" to stash your changes for later, or just leave your draft for someone else to review and merge.
Contribute With GitHub
If you'd prefer to write content in Markdown and submit pull requests on GitHub, the wiki content lives here: https://github.com/RadarTech/ionwiki
A Markdown page template is available to get you started: https://github.com/RadarTech/ionwiki/blob/master/template.md
New to contributing to open source projects? Learn more:
- Open Source contribution guides
- How to Contribute to an Open Source Project on GitHub
- Make a Pull Request on GitHub
- Writing Markdown on GitHub
- Lightning for Litecoin
- C-Lightning and Eclair
- Information about devtools like WebLN, LN-service, &etc
- More wallets
- More Lightning applications