Shiori is a simple bookmarks manager written in Go language. Intended as a simple clone of Pocket. You can use it as command line application or as web application. This application is distributed as a single binary, which means it can be installed and used easily.
- Simple and clean command line interface.
- Basic bookmarks management i.e. add, edit and delete.
- Search bookmarks by their title, tags, url and page content.
- Import and export bookmarks from and to Netscape Bookmark file.
- Portable, thanks to its single binary format and sqlite3 database
- Simple web interface for those who don't want to use a command line app.
- Where possible, by default
shioriwill download a static copy of the webpage in simple text and HTML format, which later can be used as an offline archive for that page.
All documentation is available in wiki. If you think there are incomplete or incorrect information, feels free to edit it.
Shiori is distributed using MIT license, which means you can use and modify it however you want. However, if you make an enhancement for it, if possible, please send a pull request.