ZgeBullet is a 3D physics library for the ZGameEditor (ZGE). It is created as a wrapper for the Bullet Physics Library, an open-source collision detection and rigid body dynamics library. The main purpose is to adapt the original C++ interface to the type system of ZGE. ZgeBullet can either be compiled as a Windows DLL or an Android shared library. Physics-aware ZGE projects refer to the ZgeBullet as an external library.
ZgeBullet is free for commercial use and open source under the Zlib License.
- Download compiled versions of the library and demo projects from here. [//]: # (\if LOCAL_DOC)
- For more information about how to build ZgeBullet Library see this page.
- Latest changes are listed in version history. [//]: # (\endif)
- Related forum discussion.
- It is recommended to use the latest beta release of ZGameEditor downloaded from here.
- Demo video (YouTube).