This is a 2D engine for Kha. The api is being developed and it can change, but it is already in a good state.
Game objects are represented by the class Object, and it can have one of the graphic class:
- TileSprite (a sprite with a seamless texture that can scroll inside)
- GraphicList (can hold many graphic classes together)
- Text and BitmapText
There is a basic entity-component system, you can create generic components that can be updated with the objects.
- Animator (for spritesheet animations)
- Motion (for velocity, acceleration and drag)
- OnClick (for a basic click event)
Images can be used as a single file, or it can be used inside an atlas.
Softwares supported: TexturePacker and Shoebox
There is no code for tweens, but there is support to use the library Delta.
There is a collision system for rectangle objects and tilemaps, but it needs more testing.
Documentation and a tutorial are planned.
- Add support for Differ in the collision system
- Screen transitions