UIUC CS Assitant
Group project of creating a website on helping UIUC CS students decide and manage their own CS classes registration based on their own CS tracks. (This project is the group project for CS411 Spring 2018)
- Search classes where students can see average GPA, number of As, Bs etc. for the classes.
- A simple bi-typed heterogeneous information network to rank professors and classes.
- Contiguous frequent pattern mining function to extract patterns for classes based on their GPA and number of registered students.
- Users can check the average GPA for their own tracks, manage their own track classes and check their own progress on the tracks.
- Other small but interesting functions.
Languages and Packages
- Install node.js modules (at least once):
- Run and start:
- Open http://localhost:55555/ in the browser
Ctrl-Cin terminal to stop server at anytime
Current Hosting Website
- Thanks for Professor Wade's data on UIUC class information.
- Here is the link to the dataset