A curated list of awesome Nano projects and resources.
Note: With the recent spike in Nano popularity, there have been a lot of projects popping up. Most of these projects are still early in development. Please do your own due diligence when getting involved.
- Nano Wallets
- Nano Paper Wallets
- Node Implementations
- Node Installers
- Node Management
- Block Explorers
- Libraries and RPC clients
- Currency Converters
- Production Apps
- Web & Ecommerce Integration
- Proof of Work Implementations
- Vanity Address Generators
- Network Tools
- Privacy & Anonimity
- NanoWebWallet - Popular web wallet for Nano
- Canoe - Cross platform desktop and mobile light Wallet based on Copay
- Nano Light Wallet - A light Nano wallet build with Electron and NodeJS
- Rain - A light Nano wallet written in Java
- XRBLightWallet - Python Nano light wallet
- BitCougar Wallet - Light wallet for Android
- xrb-light-wallet - Another Nano web wallet implementation
- raivault - Another Nano web and desktop wallet
- Nanollet - A light wallet with 2FA and support for Nanofy, written in Golang.
Nano Paper Wallets
- nano-paper-wallet - Amazing Nano paper wallet with beautiful design
- nano-paper-wallet - Responsive Nano paper wallet with multiple themes
- rai-paper - Simple paper wallet for Nano, without seed and address generation
- rai-paper-wallet - Simple paper wallet with seed and address generation
- NanoWarpWallet - A Nano brain wallet generator that uses scrypt.
- Nano Core Native Node - Nano core node written in C++
- Prailude - Node in early development, written in Lua and C
- RaiSharp - Full Nano node written in C#
- GoNano - Node in early development, written in GoLang
- Node.js Nano Node - Nano partial node, written in NodeJS
- Easy Nano Node - Spin up a representative node in minutes
- NANO Node Docker stack - An automated NANO node setup using Docker with fast-syncing and easy SSL support
- Nano Node Monitor - Web Frontend for your Nano Node
- NanoWalletBot - Telegram bot
Libraries and RPC clients
- Rain Server [Java] - Intermediary Nano wallet/node communicator
- Canoed Server [Nim] - An intermediary wallet/node middle layer written in Nim for the Canoe wallet.
- Prai [Python] - Nano Python RPC client
- Nanook [Ruby] - A Ruby RPC client
- Raiblocks-py [Python] - Nano Python RPC client and toolkit
- rai [Python] - A pythonic RPC client
- NanoDotNet [C#] - A .NET RPC Client
- bitcougar-wallet-webservice [PHP] - A PHP webservice for Nano light wallets.
- Simple currency converter - Converts from one currency to another, via Coinmarketcap API, using URL params and updates every 10 seconds.
Web & Ecommerce Integration
- do.rai.me - Donation widget and transaction alerts.
- WooCommerce BrainBlocks - WooCommerce plugin for BrainBlocks
- BrainBlocks Android App - BrainBlocks Android App
- BrainBlocks iOS App - BrainBlocks iOS app
- BrainBlocks iOS SDK - iOS SDK for integrating BrainBlocks into a mobile app
Proof of Work Implementations
- nano-webgl-pow - Nano PoW using WebGL
- RaiBlocksWebAssemblyPoW - Nano PoW using WebAssembly
- node-raiblocks-pow - Nano NodeJS PoW using native compiled C++
- nanopow-rs - Nano PoW written in Rust
- nanopow-rs-node - A Node.js native module for nanopow-rs to provide fast, safe, fully multithreaded Nano proof-of-work generation in Node.js.
- SpendRaiBlocks - A list of merchants who accept Nano
- nanobox.es - A marketplace where to buy and sell any digital product with Nano.
Vanity Address Generators
- nano-vanity - A CPU & GPU Nano vanity address generator, written in Rust
- frankh/nano-vanity - A CPU only, simple vanity address generator, written in Go
- NanoAddr - This service provide a simple way to find your personalized Nano address directly into your browser
- Wireshark Packet Dissector - Inspect packets on the network
Privacy & Anonimity
- Raimixer - A GUI/commandline local transaction scrambler.