Darkness and Light Unpacker
Unpacks .DRP game files from Darkness and Light SEA. Written in Visual Studio using C# .NET.
How to Use
- Build the .exe or download it at http://mojo10.synology.me/~lemoney/files/dal-unpacker-v1.0.zip
- Run it and click Choose Files or Choose Folder.
- Select the .DRP files to unpack (multiple files supported), click Open.
List of Filetypes in DAL
Looks like the following file extensions are used in DAL game files:
Note: .drg, .dra, .drc and .dre usually come together, like a bundle for 3D model and animations.
- .drg: Unsure/proprietory, looks like a 3D model rig with bones.
- .dra: Unsure/proprietory, wild guess is animation because it's linked to .drg file most of the time, but not all the time. Could be a scripting file too.
- .drc: Unsure/proprietory, looks like 3D model, especially if it has no rig (lightning bolt, knives thrown by Ireine, item boxes).
- .dre: Unsure/proprietory, looks like particle effects because it has filenames like 'fire', 'light' or 'smoke'.
- .drr: Proprietory, DAL map file.
- .drd: Propreitory, DAL data file.
- .ogg: OGG sound files and music.
- .dds: Microsoft DDS Texture files.