Rigging and Animation tool set for After Effects
Duik is a comprehensive animation and rigging toolset for Adobe After Effects.
It provides the main rigging tools, found in any 3D software, like IK, controllers, and bones, but adapts them to 2D animation in After Effects. With Duik you can rig complex characters and use advanced animation techniques usually found in 3D softwares. If you do not know what rigging means, it may be because it is a bit too soon for you to use those tools.
Duik has plenty of animation tools too - managing keyframes and interpolations, traditional animation, animation exposure, etc. - and automations too, like wiggle, spring, swing, wheel, etc. which allow you to animate more quickly and easily.
Duik also has some other useful tools, such as camera controls, that are not solely tied to animation but can be really useful for both animators and riggers.
Duik’s comprehensiveness and ease of use have made it a script used in numerous movies across the world.
- You can find a lot of information and documentation from our website: rainboxlab.org
- Comprehensive Documentation of Duik: duik-docs.rainboxlab.org
- You can buy the printed user guide and help the development of Duik: https://rainboxlab.org/shop/duik-user-guide/
- Tutorials: https://rainboxlab.org/tag/tutorials/
- User forum: forum.rainboxlab.org
- Developers and users chat: chat.rainboxlab.org
- Duik provides a useful API to easily include its features into your own scripts (provided you use a license compatible with the GNU-GPL v3). It is documented here: duik-api.rainboxlab.org.
- It is part of DuAEF, the Duduf After Effects Framework. The source code and releases of this framework is available in this github repository, and it is documented here: duaef-reference.rainboxlab.org.