What Is MetaPod?
MetaPod is a cross-platform library that allows you to generate personalized portable executables from a base stub. It is capable of doing this while preserving the stub applications digital code signature.
Some Use Cases
- Create per-user installers with login tokens embedded in the program.
- Gain invaluable insight by seeing the real conversion users who visit your site and download an application.
- Insert metadata that allows software to self-configure.
Want to help expand this list? You can contribute by writing a wrapper for the C library.
- Your stub application must be 32-bit.
- The stub application must already have a valid digital signature.