Skip to content
SWG Remastered
Branch: master
Clone or download
Latest commit 5e1dbc6 Mar 6, 2019
Permalink
Type Name Latest commit message Commit time
Failed to load latest commit information.
MMOCoreORB March Update Mar 6, 2019
.gitignore March Update Mar 6, 2019
COPYING March Update Mar 6, 2019
README.md Update README.md Mar 6, 2019

README.md

SWG Remastered

This server, like all other private servers, would not be possible without the incredible and selfless work of the SWGEMU Team. Their work makes up probably 85% of the code base used in running this server. We used the MTG Consoidated TRE files, as the foundation for creating SWG Remastered. We also make use of the LUA work contained in their repo. So MTG easily contributes the other 15% of work, that was used in creating SWG Remastered.

** We take no credit for creating much of anything on this server.

Mod The Galaxy Tre Files (Full Credit) Core3 – SWG Emu Team (FULL Credit) SWG Infinity – We used their /regrantskills command and we used some of their slicing code. (FULL CREDIT) Cesta – We used his Galaxy Harvester Resource Generation Logic and take no credit for the work (FULL CREDIT) TheTinyPebble - for always assisting with issues, ideas, or just letting me vent!

Many of our QOL Changes can be found on the EMU forums, under the forum post labeled Just For Fun 2.0.

You can’t perform that action at this time.