Readme for Run_analysis.R.
- Firstly Data is read using Data.Table package.
- Now the trainX and testX data are merged using rbind since they have same no. of columns.
- Similarly subjecttrain,subjecttest and trainy,testy are merged using rbind.
- grep() is used on features vector to find values with mean() or standard deviation().
- Subset of mergedDataX is extracted based on the extracted feature vector.
- the three datasets i.e Subjects , MergedData and Y values(avtivity outcomes) are merged using cbind.
- Activity column (Y values) is made as a factor and its levels are given as per 'activity_labels.txt' data.
- The data is melted using melt function with ID's being subject and activities.
- Mean of the remaining variables i.e actual features are calculated as per each subject and each activity using the dcast function.
- data is written using write.table function.