Password Change Reminder
Contributors: Ralf Albert
More security through regularly changing passwords. "Password Change Reminder" reminds the users to regularly change their password.
Password Change Reminder requires PHP v5.3+
Password Change Reminder helps to raise the security of your WordPress installation with little effort. It will remind the users to regularly change their password. If the password is expired, a nag screen reminds the user to change the password.
- Search for the plugin name in your admin user interfaces plugin page. Then install it.
- If needed, adjust the settings under "Settings" » "PW Change Reminder" in the admin user interface.
If you want to install the plugin manually:
- Download "AvatarPlus" from the WordPress repository
- Unpack the archive.
- Upload the unpacked archive folder to your plugins folder.
- Activate the plugin.
- If needed, adjust the settings under "Settings" » "PW Change Reminder".
- 0.1.20131120 - First commit to GitHub
- 0.1.20131121 - Some optimazation; adding/edit documentation
- 0.2.20131123 - Add nag screen to frontend
- Nag screen on backend (with MP6 admin style)
- Nag screen on frontend