Inspired by the awesome list thing.
- Carbon - DevOps for automating the configuration of Windows computers.
- PowerShell PowerUp - A powerfull server management framework.
- PSCX - Useful set of additional cmdlets
- PowerGui - Powerfull IDE to execute scripts local and remote.
- PowerShell Plus - An all in one IDE.
- Powershell Studio - Probably the most powerful and most expensive powershell IDE, with high DPI support and updates regularly
- PsGet - Set of commands to install modules from central directory, local file or from the web.
- chocolatey - The package manager for Windows. The sane way to manage software on Windows.
- File System Security - Allows a much easier management of permissions on files and folders.
- PowerShellArsenal - A module used to aid a reverse engineer.
- PowerTools - Collection of projects with a focus on offensive operations.
- oh-my-posh - tons of beautiful theme that can be enabled by one single command (includes many awesome powerline theme)
- Powerline - PowerShell Classes for richer output and prompts
- AutoSPInstaller - Automated SharePoint 2010/2013 installation script.
- Client-side SharePoint - API for SharePoint 2010, 2013 and Online.
- Pester - Powershell BDD style testing framework
- PoSH Server - Secure, flexible and lightweight web server to meet your requirements.
- PSReadLine - A bash inspired readline implementation for PowerShell. Keeps history between sessions, adds reverse-history search and makes the commandline experience much better overall.
- Jump-Location - Powershell
cdthat reads your mind. Autojump implementation for powershell.
- Zlocation - z.sh implementation for PowerShell. Similar to Jump-Location.
- thefuck - Magnificent app which corrects your previous console command (by typing