This application is an image enhancement application based on
PyQt4. You can use this as a small image enhancement software for day-to-day work.
But I created this to do pre-processing for images before feeding into a Neural Network. You can open a sample image and do enhancements and note down the parameters. Then you can use them in your own application.
Add Custom Filters
If you want a custom filter to be added other than the filters that are implemented here, you can do it too. You just need to create a new filter class by inheriting
filters/abstract_filter.py class and add it to the
Then after you start application the filter will automatically be there. You can find more details in the documentation of
Working with the application
- Click open image button and open a image file you want
- Right click on the list and add a filter(s) you want
- Click on a filter and then change the values of the sliders below to change the effect of the selected filter
- You can change the maximum and minimum values of the slider using the text boxes.
- You can mouse hover in the image to see the original image
- You can remove a filter by right clicking on a filter in the list
- Finally you can save your output image
Tested with PyQt4 with Python 3.5 and Python 2.7 (Master brach is with Python 3.5 support and for Python 2 there is another branch)
- OpenCV 3.x
Run the program
You can run the program by
Output of the application is shown below