Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release includes everything from the v3 betas:
- Overhauled presets
- Added 60 new built-in presets
- Presets can now be organized in a tree structure
- Built-in presets are read from the HandBrake core so will be updated more often
- Updated HandBrake encoding core to 1.1.0. This gives us shiny new features:
- Added 10-bit H.265/HEVC encoding support for Kaby Lake and newer CPUs
- Added new Unsharp and kernel-based Laplacian LapSharp sharpening filters
- Added support for mobile device orientation via auto-rotation container flag
- Added x265 10 and 12-bit encoders
- Moved container options to their own tab on the Encoding Settings window.
- Added A/V sync option to Container tab.
- Post-encode actions now support more replacement tokens, thanks to milanjaros.
- Added mousewheel and keyboard support for changing the static preview.
- Changed QSV decoding option to be available for all encoders.
- When browsing for a new output location, the file name is now populated with the current suggested file name.
- Many bug fixes