What Is It?
SBNation is a consortium of blogs covering a wide variety of sports subjects.
While the majority of SBNation users are great, sometimes you wish you could ignore a few of them. This extension does just that -- it automatically parses the content of any SBNation site and hides the comments of anyone you have added to the blacklist.
How Do I Use It?
First, you must be using either Google Chrome, or Safari. Other browser support may be added eventually, but this is the initial implementation. =)
- implement preferences as an injected HTML page (using local storage)
- Completely rewrite the Chrome settings page in AngularJS to work with stricter Chrome extension APIs.
- Fix comment-rewriting to work with the latest SBN layout.
- Scans and updates blacklisted comments for all tabs with SBNation pages loaded, rather than just the currently selected tab.
- Set debug logging to false. Accidentally left it on in 1.1.0.
- Add support for choosing whether to block replies to blocked comments
- 1.0.x Initial Public Release