Advanced, multi-purpose .NET tool belt
Solid Instruments is a single-sourced, loosely-coupled collection of .NET libraries that help you rapidly fill feature gaps, overcome common and uncommon design challenges, and deliver stable, secure, high-performance software.
The Solid Instruments constituent libraries expose a wide variety of powerful feature APIs. Check out the Quick Start Guide or explore the links below to get started.
There are multiple ways to find help.
- Check out the API Reference for usage examples and reference documentation.
- Ask the community for help via Gitter.
- Open a new issue to request a feature or report a defect.
- Email the core team at email@example.com.
The Solid Instruments team strives to maintain high standards as defined by our key quality metrics.
- 99.9% build and test reliability for the
- A CodeFactor code quality score of "A" for the
- Core Infrastructure Initiative Best Practices passing status.
Before beginning work please read the Instructions for Contributing.
The Solid Instruments constituent libraries are made available via NuGet. Supported releases are listed below.
|Version||Notes||Source||Release date||End of support|
|1.0.24-preview1||Read||Explore||21 Jul 2019||31 Jul 2022|
|1.0.23-preview1||Read||Explore||20 Jul 2019||31 Jul 2022|
Check out the Product Roadmap to see what's planned for future releases.