Example bot that contains only story data.
What’s inside this example?
This example contains some training data and the main files needed to build an
assistant on your local machine. The
concertbot consists of the following files:
- data/stories.md contains training stories for the Core model
- actions.py contains some custom actions
- config.yml contains the model configuration
- domain.yml contains the domain of the assistant
- endpoints.yml contains the webhook configuration for the custom actions
How to use this example?
To train a model, run
rasa train core -d domain.yml -s data/stories.md --out models -c config.yml
To create new training data using interactive learning, execute
rasa interactive core -d domain.yml -m models -c config.yml --stories data
To visualize your story data, run
To run a Rasa server, execute
rasa run actions& rasa run -m models --endpoints endpoints.yml
To chat with your bot on the command line, run
rasa run actions& rasa shell -m models
For more information about the individual commands, please check out our documentation.
Encountered any issues?
Let us know about it by posting on Rasa Community Forum!